Roommates & Rides

Roommates & Rides

Use the Roommates & Rides community to share housing, airport shuttles, and/or carpools. You can also use this service to make arrangements to meet up with your colleagues.

View and post to the discussion here, or go to the community home (you must be logged in to view the full discussion or post).

NOTICE

Since this community serves all GSA meetings, please include which meeting you are posting about in the subject line (e.g., Connects 2022 or South-Central Section Meeting 2023). This will help to avoid confusion if there is more than one meeting going on at once.

To protect your privacy, DO NOT include your email address or phone number in your post. Use the community functionality to communicate securely (Reply Inline, Reply to Sender, etc.).

Discussion

• Posted in: Roommates & Rides

Hey, have you found roommate yet? Im also looking to share room October 11- 12th 832-206-4158 ------------------------------ Ogochukwu Ozotta University of North Dakota Grand Forks ND ------------------------------ More

Hi Bree, I am also looking for a roommate and wouldn't mind sharing with multiple people. I'll be in Portland from the 9th to the 14th. Best, Addis (she/her) ------------------------------ Addis Gonzalez Miami FL ------------------------------ More

Hi Sarah, I am also looking for a roommate and was wondering if you would like to team up. I recently completed a Scientists in Parks position at Redwood National and State Parks and will be attending the conference for all 3 days. ------------------------------ Addis Gonzalez ... More

Hello! Have you found a roommate yet? If not I would be happy to room together! I am a 3rd year PhD student from Auburn University. ------------------------------ Sara Speetjens Gilley Auburn University Opelika AL ------------------------------ More

Hi Patricia, I am also looking for a roommate still. I am a PhD student at Auburn University. If you are still looking for a roommate, please let me know. ------------------------------ Sara Gilley Opelika AL ------------------------------ More