Roommates & Rides

Use the Roommates & Rides community to share housing, airport shuttles, and/or carpools. You can also use this service to make arrangements to meet up with your colleagues.

View and post to the discussion here, or go to the community home (you must be logged in to view the full discussion or post).

NOTICE

Since this community serves all GSA meetings, please include which meeting you are posting about in the subject line (e.g., Connects 2023 or Southeastern Section Meeting 2024). This will help to avoid confusion if there is more than one meeting going on at once.

To protect your privacy, DO NOT include your email address or phone number in your post. Use the community functionality to communicate securely (Reply Inline, Reply to Sender, etc.).

Discussion

• Posted in: Roommates & Rides

Hi, My name is Kiri Maza and I'm a recent bachelors degree graduate from Columbia University, and have an extra bed in my room if any female attendees are still looking for a hotel room for the conference. I'm staying at the DoubleTree Hilton downtown which is about a 10 minute ... More

• Profile Picture

Looking for a roommate

Posted in: Roommates & Rides

Hello, I'm a postdoc researcher from the University of California, Riverside. I will attend the conference from the 15th to the 18th. I am looking for a person to share the room for the conference. I have not booked a hotel yet. Thanks, ------------------------------ Lin Chen ... More

Hello everyone. My name is Omololu Okedoyin, a graduate student at Western WashingtonUniversity and I'm looking for a no- smoking/partying female roommate to share a room with. I have a reservation at Even Hotel in downtown, a walking distance to the conference (2 queen beds) from ... More

------------------------------ EMILY Smoot Western Washington University Bellingham WA ------------------------------ More

Hello my name is Shannon Flores, I'm a recent bachelors degree graduate from the University of Michigan and looking for a person to room with for the conference. I don't have a room currently so thats something I'll have to look into as well. Let me know! I'll be in attendance from ... More