Submit a completed application document as a single PDF file (< 10 MB) by DEADLINE TBA.
All applicants will be required to affirm their adherence to GSA's Code of Conduct in order to be considered for the award.
For questions regarding this award or the application, please contact Joel Saylor, Secretary-Treasurer of the GSA Sedimentary Geology Division (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The application document should include:
1. A title page including:
- Mailing Address
- Position (MS, PhD, Post-doc, Assist. Prof, Assoc. Prof, Prof)
- Academic Institution
- Other agencies that: (i) have supported this project; (ii) are supporting this project; or (iii) are being applied to. Include title, dates and level of support.
- Project title
- BRIEF justification explaining how this proposal fits the purpose of the Stephen E. Laubach Structural Diagenesis Award (≤ 100 words)
2. Proposal body
- Document must be <5 page in 12 point, double-spaced text (excluding references and figures)
- Includes an Abstract of proposed work (≤ 250 words)
3. Up-to-date, abridged curriculum vitae (≤ 2 pages)
4. Proposed budget and budget justification (≤ 2 pages)
- We anticipate one award of $2500