Searles Earthquake Sequence
Poster Session: Sunday, 22 September, 8 a.m.–noon, Hall AB, Special Presentation Area
Oral Session: Sunday, 22 September, 1:45–5:30 p.m., North Ballroom 120D, North Building
Session Co-chairs: Eric Kirby; Francis C. Monastero; Andrew J. Cyr; Victoria E. Langenheim; Michael E. Oskin
Don't miss this late-breaking session exploring the July 2019 Searles Earthquake Sequence.
Hurricane Dorian Impact
Monday, 23 September 2019: 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM, Phoenix Convention Center, North Ballroom 120D, North Building
Session Chairs: J. Douglas Walker; Eugene C. Rankey
- Geologic Impacts of Hurricane Dorian in the Bahamas
- Introductory Remarks by J. Douglas Walker.
- Presenter: Eugene C. Rankey, Kansas Interdisciplinary Carbonates Consortium, Department of Geology, University of Kansas
- Presenter: Gregor Eberli, Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science, University of Miami
- Q&A follows presentations