GSA values your membership and appreciates your commitment and investment of resources. We want you to know that we are investing in you, too. GSA's online Member Community is an innovative member benefit that is changing the way we communicate and build relationships.
GSA Members: You already have a profile in the GSA Member Community — all you have to do is activate it!
Learn how to log in.
Functionality is limited for nonmembers, so consider joining GSA!
Benefits of Using the GSA Member Community
- Discussions (e-Groups): Post questions and comments to the Open Forum discussion; use the Roommates & Rides community to share a ride or find a roommate at GSA meetings;
- Section, Committee & Division Communities: Engage directly with those in your Section or Division;
- Member Directory: Complete your profile in the member directory, and invite your colleagues to do the same;
- Thought Leadership: Read up on resources posted by your GSA peers; and
- Resource Libraries: A treasure trove of user-generated content posted by members for members.
GSA Today Articles
FULL ANNOUNCEMENT (June GSA Today).
If you haven't already read it, this announcement gives an overview of the community and some tips on how to get the most of out of it.
The table at right lists monthly updates that take a closer look at the features of the GSA Member Community.
These articles take a closer look at the features of the GSA Member Community and offer even more hot tips.
||Why Complete Your Profile?
||Member Directory 2.0
||Share Your Voice In GSA’s Member Community
||There’s one more thing you should know