|GSA 2014 Housing
c/o MCI Group Canada Inc.
Suite 200-1444 Alberni Street
Vancouver, BC, Canada V6G 2Z4
Tel: +1 604 661 4925
Fax: +1 604 685 3521
Mon.–Fri., 8 a.m.–5 p.m. (PST)
Hyatt Regency Vancouver
Fairmont Hotel Vancouver
Reservations (online only) are now being accepted.
Reservation deadline: Wed., 1 Oct. at 9 a.m. PST.
MCI Group Canada is the official GSA housing bureau; please make your reservations through their online system rather than directly with a hotel. Use of the housing bureau saves you (and GSA) money and provides reservation protection, flexibility, and assistance by
- Safeguarding you from potential scams via unauthorized booking companies;
- Guaranteeing your accommodations if a particular hotel has oversold rooms; and
- Supporting you should any issues arise with your reservation.
The Annual Meeting hotels were chosen for the numerous benefits they offer when booked through GSA’s housing bureau, including
- Complimentary or reduced-cost Internet in guest rooms;
- Friendly booking terms with no pre-payment required (you will be asked for a credit card number to hold the room; no charges will be made to that card until check out); and
- Networking opportunities with other attendees staying at the same hotel.
When you reserve your room for a three-night stay or longer by 26 Aug., you will be entered in a raffle to win an upgrade (Jr. Suite or Deluxe Corner King) for your entire hotel stay. Winners will be notified via e-mail.
MCI Group Canada will send your housing confirmation number to you via e-mail. If you do not receive a confirmation or if you have questions, contact the housing bureau with “GSA Annual Meeting” in your subject line.
Changes and Cancellations
Please modify your reservation via the online system (opening in May). If you prefer to have assistance, you may be charged a reprocessing fee of $50 (Canadian dollars). Canceling within 72 hours of your arrival date will incur a fee of one night’s room rate plus tax, depending your hotel’s cancellation policy. Please confirm your length of stay with the hotel when you check in. Should you decide to leave early, the hotel may charge an early departure fee.
Groups may request sub-blocks of 10 or more rooms, which will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. The number of rooms and requested hotels cannot be guaranteed. Please contact the housing bureau for further information. Fees apply for sub-blocks.
Use the GSA Travel & Housing Bulletin Board to share housing, airport shuttle, and/or carpool.