|GSA Today Articles
June GSA Today:
Full announcement. Includes an overview and hot tips to help you get the most out of the Connected Community.
|UPDATES - These articles take a closer look at the features of the Connected Community and offer even more hot tips.
July: Why Complete Your Profile?
August: Member Directory 2.0
|September: Share Your Voice In GSA’s Connected Community
|October: There’s one more thing you should know
GSA values your membership and appreciates your commitment and investment of resources. We want you to know that we are investing in you, too. GSA is proud to announce the launch of our Connected Community — an innovative member benefit that is going to change the way we communicate and build relationships.
GSA Members: You already have a profile in the Connected Community — all you have to do is activate it!
Learn how to log in.
Not a GSA member? You can join the Connected Community as well. Functionality is more limited for nonmembers, though, so consider joining GSA!
Benefits of Using the Connected Community
- Discussions (e-Groups): Post questions and comments to the Open Forum discussion; use the Meeting Bulletin Board to share a ride or find a roommate at GSA meetings;
- Section, Committee & Division Communities: Engage directly with those in your Section or Division;
- Member Directory 2.0: Complete your profile in the member directory, and invite your colleagues to do the same;
- Thought Leadership: Read up on blogs and resources posted by your GSA peers; and
- Resource Library—Jackpot! A treasure trove of user-generated content posted by members for members.
If you haven't already read the announcement in June GSA Today, click here for the Connected Community Announcement that gives an overview of the community and some tips on how to get the most of out of it. The table at right lists monthly updates that take a closer look at the features of the Connected Community.
We believe in the power of GSA’s Connected Community.
We believe in you!