SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT
Abstract submission deadline: Tuesday, 6 Aug. (midnight PDT)
- To begin submission, go to the online abstracts submittal form.
- Submission fees: US$45/professional; US$25/students; US$80/digital posters.
- You may present two volunteered abstracts as long as one is a poster (incl. digital poster).
NEW hours for poster (including digital) presentations
- Sun., 9 a.m.-5 p.m.,
with authors present 3–5 p.m.
- Mon.-Wed., 9 a.m.-6:30 p.m.,
with authors present during the afternoon beer reception, 5-6:30 p.m.
Presenters are also encouraged to be present for one hour in the morning and one hour in the afternoon.
Conventional posters: You will be provided with one horizontal, freestanding 8-foot by 4-foot display board; Velcro for hanging your poster; half of a 6-foot by 30-inch table (shared with the booth directly behind you); and electricity at no charge (please bring your own extension cord).
Digital Posters: You will be provided with one horizontal, freestanding 8-foot by 4-foot display board; Velcro for hanging a display; a 40- to 46-inch monitor on a 6-foot by 30-inch table; electricity at no charge (please bring your own laptop); and a VGA cable along with sound (Mac users: bring your own white dongle).
- The normal length of an oral presentation is 12 minutes plus three minutes for questions and answers.
- You must visit the Speaker Ready Room at least 24 hours before your scheduled presentation.
- Each technical session room is equipped with a PC using Office 2013.
2013 Technical Program Chair: Dick Berg
2013 Technical Program Co-chair: Kevin Mickus
GSA Technical Program Manager: Nancy Wright