|Exhibit Hall Hours
Sunday, 27 October
Mon.–Tues., 28-29 Oct.
9 a.m.–6:30 p.m.
Wednesday, 30 October
9 a.m.–2 p.m.
|Beer receptions daily (M-W) 5-6:30 p.m.
in posters area and exhibit hall.
Click here for
Visit the EXHIBITS at GSA!
GSA Annual Meeting Exhibitors are here for you!
More than 300 booths will showcase the latest in scientific instrumentation; field supplies and gear; computer software/hardware; geological publications; laboratory services; gems, minerals, and fossils; and information on earth science programs at various institutions.
Build new relationships!
Get business solutions and benefits, look for new equipment, business info, or just buy something shiny.
Our Exhibit Hall Opening Reception kicks off the conference on Sunday (5-7pm). Redeem your drink ticket for a local beer, glass of wine, or non-alcoholic beverage and mix with the more than 7,500 attendees.
Also in the Exhibit Hall ...
Students: Shop around for the school that best suits your interests.
Schools: There's still space available to promote your school!
Meet face-to-face with more than 2,500 prospective students in a relaxed, informal setting.
[ more info ]
GSA Headquarters Services
- Browse the latest titles as well as previously released books (some at deep discounts — stop by early in the meeting for the best selection of clearance items). We also stock educational materials, other publishers’ books and novels of interest to geoscientists, plus a variety of field tools.
- Pick up free samples of GSA journals and shop for gifts for family, friends, and — most important — for yourself!
- Learn more about GSA's new Connected Community.
If you haven't already, activate your profile, upload a picture, and engage with your GSA peers.
- Review your member record
- Review your benefits
- Update your subscriptions
- Take a break!
GSA Foundation’s 2013 SILENT AUCTION
Browse - Bid - Buy!
This year’s Silent Auction is joining GSA’s 125th Anniversary GIVE 125 challenge, and we need your help to reach our goals. Please stop by and browse our collection of items you won't find anywhere else, and then place your bids! Proceeds will support “On To the Future,” a new GSA diversity initiative.
- Check out our “well-equipped geoscientist” area, from head to toe, classroom to field — with tools, field supplies, gear, software;
- Add to your collection of geologic specimens;
- Pick up some wine & wine accessories;
- Get gift certificates to give away (e.g., Amazon, special events, trips, restaurants);
- Load up on new and old books; and
- Don't forget the folks at home: geo-gifts, jewelry, and apparel always bring a smile.
NEW THIS YEAR - Bidding closes at Noon on Tuesday. If you've bid on an item, come to the booth between 2 and 5:45 PM to see if you've won and buy your item. All unclaimed items will be available for general sale on final day of show (Wed) until 2PM.
Questions? Please contact Ann Crawford; +1-800-472-1988, ext. 1053, or +1-303-357-1053.